- The students must complete the modules within the allowable period only.
- Students are advised to take the modules in sequential order, e.g., complete Module 1 first before taking Module 2.
- Every module is composed of a video lecture, a textbook review,as well as an assignment, and one quiz, as applicable.
- In each module, it is expected that students will take their time to complete the assignment. It is recommended to look over the “PDF textbook” first to help shorten the time required for each assignment.
- For protection of data loss, log onto our system and upload your electronic files one by one after completing the assignments and teacher diary entries. Students will need to download the “Assignment Packages (MS Word files)” provided on the website first.
- An email will be sent of to confirm of the result of your completed quiz or assignment. Please check your email box regularly if possible and don’t forget to review your results and feedback.